The guitar is a very fragile piece of art. It is of a significant importance to be careful with it. To pay attention on how to store it, how to transport it, how to carry it etc. There are many case options depends on what type of guitar you have. Few things to keep in mind before you attempt to
· Try to keep the guitar in an environment that your body feels comfortable.
· If you use to carry your guitar every day most probably you will want a case that is light in weight and in the same time to be able to protect it.
· If you are a guitar teacher and you use your guitar while teaching, then definitely I recommend more stable case preferably with locker. You may leave the guitar in your teaching room going to have a coffee or just running to the principal’s room and you don’t want the student that is waiting for you to mess with your guitar.
· That applies also if you use that guitar for gigs or for daily work in restaurants clubs etc. you want the guitar to be in a safety and not easy accessible case, the hard case with locker is ideal for this situation.
· If you leave your guitar, regardless what type it is, in your car in a sunny day for couple of hours, no case will help you.
· If you keep it in a room that is without A/C and its hot temperature and humid, also no case will help.
· If you are going to transport your guitar on air be aware that the temperature in the luggage section in the air craft is extremely low, that is also not good for the guitar and the guitar case will not be much of use in terms of protecting your guitar.
Consider what are the reasons that you will carry your guitar out of your house. You may end up having couple of guitar cases each for different occasion.